There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Note This behavior is described in the Internet Information Services (IIS) product documentation at http://localhost/iishelp/iis/htm/core/iiprstop.htm.
To use the 500-100.asp file for error handling on the nondefault Web site, perform the following steps:
- Start the Internet Service Manager (ISM), which loads the Internet Information Services snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Right-click the appropriate Web site, click New, and then click Virtual Directory.
- In the Virtual Directory Creation Wizard, click Next. In the Alias text box, type IISHelp, and then click Next.
- When you are prompted for the path to the content directory, click Browse, select the WINNT\Help\IisHelp folder, and then click Next.
- On the Access Permissions page, accept all the defaults, click Next, and then click Finish.
- Right-click the Web site again, and then click Properties.
- On the Custom Errors tab, select the 500;100 error line, and then click Edit Properties.
- In the Message Type list box, select URL, and then type /iisHelp/common/500-100.asp in the URL text box.
- Click OK twice to return to the ISM.
(c) Microsoft Corporation 2000, All Rights Reserved. Contributions by Kevin Zollman, Microsoft Corporation.
Article ID: 261200 - Last Review: Apr 10, 2017 - Revision: 2