To confirm that the wireless synchronization of notes (memos) and contacts is enabled in BAS, follow these steps:
- Click Manage Users.
- Search for and then click the user.
- Under Messaging Configuration on the user's main page, click Default Configuration.
- Click the Organizer Data Synchronization tab.
- Check the Synchronization setting for Memos. By default, it is set to Yes.
- Open the MemoPad program in the BlackBerry.
- Click Menu, and then click Select Options.
- Verify that Wireless Synchronization is set to Yes.
Microsoft makes no warranties and excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions whether express, implied, or statutory. These include but are not limited to representations, warranties, or conditions of title, non-infringement, satisfactory condition, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to any service, solution, product, or any other materials or information. In no event will Microsoft be liable for any third-party solution that this article mentions.
Article ID: 2612355 - Last Review: Mar 5, 2013 - Revision: 1