- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2) or Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 on a computer.
- You configure the server to run in the SharePoint integrated mode.
- You create a report library and add a report to the library.
- You use the out-of-box viewer page in the SharePoint Report Viewer Web Part to view the report in Windows Internet Explorer 9.0.
Note The URL of the page might resemble the following:/_layouts/ReportServer/RSViewerPage.aspx
- You enable the Actions menu.
In this scenario, the report has no Export menu.
Note If SSRS 2008 R2 and SharePoint Server 2010 are not installed on the same computer, you must install Microsoft SharePoint Object Model on the computer that has SSRS 2008 R2 installed.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2012. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 11. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2This issue is resolved in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 (SP2). For more information about the list of the bugs that are fixed in SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Enable the compatibility mode feature in Internet Explorer 9.0.
- Use Windows Internet Explorer 8 or Windows Internet Explorer 7 to view the report.
Article ID: 2616481 - Last Review: Jul 18, 2013 - Revision: 1