- You have Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Client installed on a client computer that is running a Windows operating system.
- You install security update 2520426 on the client computer.
- You do one of the following things:
- You run Microsoft ActiveSync for a device such as a Windows Embedded CE-based device.
- You run an application that calls the NSPLookupServiceNext() function, and the function calls the NSPLookupServiceBegin() function that contains a dwControlFlags parameter of LUP_RETURN_BLOB.
Article ID: 2620191 - Last Review: Oct 1, 2011 - Revision: 1