Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment that has a Monitoring server installed.
- The Lync Server 2010 server interacts with an IP-Private Branch Exchange (PBX) device.
- You add two users to the environment.
- The users have the same Direct Inward Dialing (DID) number. The extensions on the DID numbers are different.
- One user makes a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) call.
This issue occurs because the extension of the number is not parsed correctly on the Lync Server 2010 server.
Article ID: 2621835 - Last Review: Nov 19, 2011 - Revision: 1