- Insert the Pocket PC Expansion Pack CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then wait for Autorun to start the setup program.
- After the introduction is complete, click Downloads, and then choose a download option.
- Select any of the content, utilities, or games that are listed.
- When you are prompted to run Setup, click Run this program from it's current location.
- Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Windows Explorer.
- Click your CD-ROM drive, and then open the folder that contains the program or game you want to install.
- Double-click Setup.exe to start the installation process.
Article ID: 262244 - Last Review: Jun 17, 2000 - Revision: 1