- You install Microsoft Outlook and Lync 2010 on a computer.
- More than one network adapter is installed on the computer.
- The following two Lync 2010 client policies are applied on the Lync 2010 client. These policies prevent Lync 2010 from archiving instant messages (IM) in Outlook.
- The EnableIMAutoArchiving client policy is set to false.
- The DisableSavingIM client policy is set to true.
- You send certain IMs to other Lync 2010 users in an IM conference.
- You change to another network adapter during the IM conference.
Get-CsClientPolicy command, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2629913 - Last Review: Nov 19, 2011 - Revision: 1