- You have a server that is running Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010.
- You install the August 2011 cumulative time zone update 2570791 on the server. For more information about the update, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2570791 August 2011 cumulative time zone update for Windows operating systems
- You connect to the server that is running Team Foundation Server 2010 from a computer that is configured to use the Russian Standard Time time zone.
- You try to schedule work that produces Team Foundation Server agent jobs.
In this scenario, the following issues occur:
- The agent jobs do not run successfully, and the following is logged in the Application event log:
- A build cannot be scheduled from a computer that is set to Russian Standard Time, and the following is logged in the Application event log:
- Scheduled builds do not start.
- Both SOAP and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) alerts may not be processed or delivered.
- Data warehouse stops populating.
- Lab environment operations seem to be in an unresponsive state.
- Connections to the server that is running Team Foundation Server 2010 may be refused, or you may be prompted repeatedly for your credentials.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2633762 - Last Review: Dec 22, 2011 - Revision: 1