Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2620575 A Lync 2010 Phone Edition telephone restarts when waking up from system idle power mode
- 2623826 Incorrect power value is required by a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2577593 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540: July 2011
- 2529974 Description of the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540: April 2011
- 2493722 Description of the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX700 and LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540: January 2011
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: November 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be used to update the following devices that run Lync 2010 Phone Edition:
- Polycom CX700
- LG-Nortel IP Phone 8540