- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2621832 A NOTIFY message is sent on an ended subscription by a Lync Server 2010, Mediation server
- 2589545 A hotfix is available to add an "ms-mediation-generated" header to the response of a Mediation server in Lync Server 2010
- 2502810 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Mediation Server: April 2011
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MediationServer.msp package now.
Release Date: November 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
There are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo apply this update package, install the MediationServer.msp package on computers in your network that are running the following platforms:
- Lync Server 2010 - Mediation Server
Removal informationTo remove this update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
You may be prompted for restart after you uninstall the update for Lync Server 2010, Mediation Server.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall the update package, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis update package may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update package contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 2640253 - Last Review: Sep 4, 2013 - Revision: 1