1. Go to the properties dialog and change the font to a bigger size
2. Go back to 96 DPI (100%)
1. Select properties of the command line windows. Click the Font tab.
2. In the Font box, click a font.
• If you click a TrueType font, the Size menu displays a list of point sizes to choose from, or you can enter a size by typing the number in the Size box. To use bold with TrueType fonts, select the Bold Fonts check box.
• If you click Raster Fonts, the sizes that are listed in the Size box are the window size choices.
• The Window Preview box displays how the current window's size will change based on the font and font size you selected.
• The Selected Font box shows how characters will appear with the specified font settings. Bold is not available with Raster fonts.
Article ID: 2642557 - Last Review: Nov 7, 2011 - Revision: 1