- You have a report that has a sparkline control in a tablix in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2).
- You enable the Action property for the sparkline chart series.
- You view the report in Report Manager.
- This issue is more likely to occur if you have many sparkline controls in many tablixes.
- This issue does not occur if you preview the report in Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative update package 4 for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 4. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2643340 - Last Review: Jan 6, 2012 - Revision: 1