- You enable user A and user B for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- User A is not added to any Group Chat room. User B is added to a Group Chat room.
- You add a distribution list (DL) as a member to an Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Group Chat room. You enable this chat room to send invitations to new members.
- You add both user A and user B to the DL.
- Both user A and user B sign in to Group Chat.
Note The term DL can refer to a distribution list, security group, organizational unit and so on.
Article ID: 2647096 - Last Review: Jan 19, 2012 - Revision: 1