- You use Outlook in online mode.
- You create an email message, and then save the message as a draft.
- You open the message in the draft folder.
- You use Outlook in online mode or in cache mode.
- You send an email message.
- The recipient opens the message.
The issues occur when the following conditions are true:
- The Exchange Server 2010 server has Service Pack 1 (SP1) Rollup Update 3 or a later version installed.
- The email message has attachments.
- The subject of the email message contains special Russian characters, such as quotation marks ( « » ) together with different character sets.
- The body of the email message contains Russian characters.
For more information about the PidTagBodyHtml canonical property, visit the following Microsoft website:
For more information about the message-encoding options, visit the following Microsoft website:
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: