You do not have access rights to the service.
- On the toolbar, click Start, click Run, and then type:dcomcnfg
- On the Default Properties tab, change the Default Authentication Level to Connect.
- Restart your computer.
To resolve this behavior, perform the following steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type dcomcnfg, and then click OK.
- Click the Default Security tab.
- Under Default Access Permissions, click Edit Default.
- Click Add, click Administrator, set the type of access to "Allow Access", and then click OK.
- Click OK, and then click OK.
NOTE: Some Oracle software may change the owner of this key during the installation process.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 264910 - Last Review: Dec 16, 2009 - Revision: 1