- You have not installed the latest updates.
- Outlook is in use by another process.
- Outlook is loading external content, such as images in an email message.
- A previously installed add-in is interfering with Outlook.
- Your mailboxes are too large.
- Your AppData folder is redirected to a network location.
- You have to repair your Office programs.
- Outlook data files have become corrupted or damaged.
- Your installed antivirus software is outdated, or it conflicts with Outlook.
- Your user profile has become corrupted.
- Another program conflicts with Outlook.
More Microsoft online articlesPerform a search to find more online articles about this specific error
Help from the Microsoft Community onlineVisit the Microsoft Community online to post your question about this error
Contact Microsoft supportFind the appropriate phone number to contact Microsoft Support