- You create some server-based rules in a mixed Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (or a later service pack version) environment.
- You apply the server-based rules to a mailbox that resides on an Exchange Server 2007 Mailbox server.
- You move the mailbox to an Exchange Server 2010 Mailbox server, and then move the mailbox back to the Exchange Server 2007 Mailbox server.
- Dismount the affected mailbox database.
- Run the following command at an Exchange Management Shell command prompt on an Exchange server that is running the dismounted mailbox database:Isinteg -s Server Name -fix -Test Alltests
- Mount the mailbox database.
Article ID: 2654700 - Last Review: Apr 16, 2012 - Revision: 1