- The ARP offload and NS offload features are enabled on a computer that is running Windows 7 in a network environment.
- The computer obtains an IP address from the DHCP server.
- The computer enters sleep mode.
- The computer resumes from sleep mode and obtains a different IP address. For example, this behavior may occur because the DHCP lease is expired or because the computer connects to a different subnet.
- The computer enters sleep mode again.
For more information or to download the update, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2655087 - Last Review: May 29, 2012 - Revision: 1