Microsoft has released Update Rollup 7 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) that is dated April 16, 2012. This article describes the following information about the update rollup:
- The issues that the update rollup resolves
- How to obtain the update rollup
- The prerequisites to install the update rollup
Issues that the update rollup resolves
Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2617514 Old spelling rules on the Brazilian Portuguese dictionary in OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- 2645789 MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND error when a MAPI application calls the GetProps method on an Exchange Server 2007 mailbox server
- 2654700 Certain mailbox rules do not work automatically after you move a mailbox from an Exchange Server 2007 server to an Exchange Server 2010 server and then move it back
- 2677583 Move operation is not completed and 100 percent of CPU resources are consumed on an Exchange Server 2007 Mailbox server
- 2677979 MSExchangePOP3 service crashes in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2682570 Store.exe crashes on Exchange Server 2007 servers when a public folder that contains an empty PR_URL_NAME property is replicated in a mixed Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2690628 Pre-reform spelling rules are used in the Portuguese (Portugal) dictionary in Outlook Web Access in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2694267 MSExchangeRepl.exe process crashes when Active Directory returns the LDAP_PARAM_ERROR value in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2694274 User who has the Full Access permission cannot open another user's mailbox by using Outlook Web App in a mixed Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2694291 The autocomplete="off" parameter is missing in Outlook Web Access in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2696628 You receive duplicate read receipts from a user who is using an IMAP4 client in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2694566 "554 5.6.0" NDR when you try to send messages that have attachments in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
Update rollup informationTo download and to install Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3, visit Microsoft Update:
Note Update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 are not detected on clustered Exchange Server 2007 systems by Microsoft Update.
You may want to deploy Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 to multiple computers that are running Exchange Server 2007. Or, you may want to deploy Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 to clustered servers that are running Exchange Server 2007. The update rollup is also available from the Microsoft Download Center.
The update rollup is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
Release Date: April 16, 2012
- Before you install these update, we recommend that you read the prerequisites, installation instructions, and known issues for the update. For more information, visit the following Microsoft website:
- Before you install an update rollup to clustered Mailbox servers, we recommend that you visit the following Microsoft website:
- For more information about the Exchange Server 2007 servicing model, visit the following Microsoft website:
- This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 release to manufacturing (RTM) version, to Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1), or to Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2). The series of update rollup packages for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 are independent of the corresponding series of update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 RTM, for Exchange Server 2007 SP1, and for Exchange Server 2007 SP2.
For a list of update rollups that apply to Exchange Server 2007 RTM, to Exchange Server 2007 SP1, or to Exchange Server 2007 SP2, visit the following Microsoft website:
Restart requirementThe required services are automatically restarted when you apply this update rollup.
Removal informationTo remove Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3, use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove update 2655203.
For more information about terminology that Microsoft uses to describe software updates, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2655203 - Last Review: Mar 1, 2013 - Revision: 1