- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in Hosting mode by using the /hosting switch.
- You create two tenant organizations (organization 1 and organization 2) in the Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment.
- Organization 1 has a mail-enabled user (user A).
- You create an external contact for user A in organization 2.
- The administrator of organization 1 tries to manage the mailbox of user A by using the Exchange Control Panel (ECP).
Article ID: 2660178 - Last Review: Apr 16, 2012 - Revision: 1