- You want to clone the Calibrui module for a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based image in Platform Builder.
- You open the Catalog Items View window and then locate the following:Core OS\Windows Embedded Compact\Shell and User Interface\Graphics, Windowing and Events
- You right-click Minimal GDI Configuration and then select Clone Catalog Item.
- The Clone Catalog Item - gwe2 window appears. It lists component libraries that can be cloned.
In this scenario, you notice that the Calibrui module is not listed in the window.
- In the workspace window, select the OSDesignView tab.
- Open the Catalog Items View window, and then locate the following:Core OS\Windows Embedded Compact\Shell and User Interface\Graphics, Windowing and Events
- Right-click Minimal Window Manager Configuration, and then select Clone Catalog Item.
- The Clone Catalog Item - gweuserlib window appears. It lists component libraries that can be cloned. If the Calibrui module is not already selected, select it, and then click OK.
- In the Cloning Complete window, click OK. The Calibrui module cloning should now be complete, and the source files that relate to the Calibrui module are now available for editing. To edit the Calibrui module, expand the Calibrui subproject on the Solution Explorer tab.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update March 2012. In the "File information" section, the package file name contains the processor type.
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
File informationThe English version of this software update package has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Files that are included in this update package
|File name||File size||Date||Time||Path|
Article ID: 2666258 - Last Review: Apr 10, 2012 - Revision: 1