- You set the CustomizedHelpUrl and EnableEnterpriseCustomizedHelp parameters to configure a client policy to customize the Lync 2010 Help Menu in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You apply the client policy to the users in the environment.
- The update that is mentioned in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 2514982 is applied to a computer that Lync 2010 runs on.
- A user signs in to Lync 2010.
- The user clicks Lync Help F1 under Help.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: