· This article presents possible errors and issues you may encounter after configuring Operations Manager integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 2012). Note that this can apply to System Center Operations Manager 2007 (OpsMgr 2007) as well as System Center 2012 Operations Manager (OpsMgr 2012).
1. Error 11808 - Unable to set the Operations Manager root server in VMM because the Operations Manager is not installed on the Virtual Machine Manager management server.
Install the Operations Console for System Center Operations Manger 2007 on the Virtual Machine manager server and then try the operation again.
NOTEThis error message can be misleading as it applies to either version of OpsMgr even though it only specifically mentions OpsMgr 2007. The console required has to match the version you are using on the Operations Manager server, so if you are integrating with OpsMgr 2012 you need to install the OpsMgr 2012 console on the SCVMM 2012 server.
2. Error 25907 - The credentials used to connect to Operations Managers management group do not have the necessary permissions
Try operation again with different credentials or add the credentials to the OpsMgr Administrator Role
NOTEYou will need to add either one of these to the OpsMgr built-in administrators group. Add the account used for integration or add the machine name if local system was selected during integration.
3.Error 10218 - Setup could not import the System Center Virtual Machine Manager Management pack into Operations Manger server because one or more required management packs are missing. The VMM management pack cannot be deployed unless the following components management packs are present in operations manager 2007…..
To provide the missing component management packs, ensure that the following management packs cannot be deployed unless the following component management packs are present in operations manager 2007:…
NOTEThe minimum required version of the Management Packs is 6.0.5000.0
4. Error status in the operations manager settings.
Operations Manager discovery failed with error: "Exception of type 'Microsoft.virtualmanager.enterprisemanagement.common.dicoverydatainvalidrelationshipsourceexception0m10' was thrown.
NOTEThis is caused by one or more hosts under SCVMM management not having the OpsMgr agent installed and reporting to an Operations Manager server. The new architecture in SCVMM 2012 requires that the Operations Manager agent be installed on all hosts so they can send VM information directly and not have to go through SCVMM.
5. Error 25923 -PRO Diagnostics Target is not monitored
Check if Operations manager agent is running on the computer running VMM management server
NOTEThis is usually caused by the Operations Manager agent not being installed on the VMM server. It can also occur if the VMM server has the agent installed but it is not monitored (e.g. it there are problems with health agent). Verify the operations manager console and make sure it is in a Healthy State.