To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- Open the link to the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro portal.
- If you are prompted, sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- In the list of Analysis packages, click Performance - Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Enter a descriptive name for the Analysis Session, and then click Save.
Note You will use the name that you enter to view the analysis results later.
- Follow the instructions to download and run the analysis package.
- To view the analysis results, open the Fix it Center Pro - Analysis webpage.
- Click the Analysis Session name that you created in step 4 to view possible solutions.
For more information about this troubleshooter and what it scans, please see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article: