- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this update package fixesThis update package fixes the following issues:
- 2666347 You do not receive a notification message when you change a federation route for a site in a Lync Server environment
- 2666344 You cannot add a DFS file share as a file store in Topology Builder of Lync Server 2010
- 2483236 Strings or sections in dialog boxes are cut off in Lync Server 2010 Topology Builder
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the AdminTools.msp package now.
Release Date: February 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following previously released cumulative update:
2467771 Description of the update package for Lync Server 2010, Administrative Tools: January 2011
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this update package, install the AdminTools.msp package on the computers that are running the following Lync Server 2010 component:
- Lync Server 2010 - Administration Tools
File informationThis update package may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update package contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Removal informationTo remove this update package, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
Article ID: 2670358 - Last Review: Sep 4, 2013 - Revision: 1