To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro portal.
- If you are prompted, sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- In the Analysis packages list, click FailoverCluster Multinode troubleshooter for Windows Server 2008 R2.
- In the Create Analysis Session window, type a descriptive name for the session, and then click Save.
Note You will use the name that you enter to view the analysis results later.
- Follow the instructions to download and run the analysis package.
- To view the analysis results, open the Fix it Center Pro - Analysis webpage.
- Click the Analysis Session name that you created in step 4 to view possible solutions.
Article ID: 2671797 - Last Review: Feb 25, 2012 - Revision: 1