This article describes the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone that is dated March 2012.
Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2672940 A user whose SIP URI address only contains numbers is displayed as a telephone contact in Lync 2010 for iPhone
- 2673298 Meetings are not shown in the Meetings tab in Lync 2010 for iPhone
- 2673303 A deleted contact group is still displayed in Lync 2010 for iPhone
- 2677215 "Me:" and "Missed:" are translated incorrectly in the chats window in a Korean version of Lync 2010 for iPhone
- 2677216 Discovery address text strings are translated incorrectly on the sign-in page of the Chinese Version of Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone
Update package information
Apple App StoreThe update package is available for download from the Apple App Store. For more information, visit the following Apple App Store website: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou must restart the iPhone to save data before you install this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to apply this update.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updatesThe third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 2673223 - Last Review: Mar 19, 2012 - Revision: 1