- You install one of the following updates on a computer that is running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010:
- Cumulative update package 1 for BizTalk Server 2010
- Cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Server 2010
- Cumulative update package 3 for BizTalk Server 2010
- You add resources or import MSI files to deploy the BizTalk Server 2010 applications that include the following BizTalk Server 2010 assemblies in BizTalk Server 2010 Administration Console:
BizTalkAssemblyResourceManager failed to complete end type change request. (Microsoft.BizTalk.ResourceManagers)
Failed to deploy map "<Map name>".
Error saving map. Stored procedure returned non-zero result. Check if source and target schemas are present. (Microsoft.BizTalk.Deployment)
Note The issue also occurs in BizTalk Server 2009.
Cumulative update information
BizTalk Server 2009The hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 7 for BizTalk Server 2009.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, see Cumulative update package 7 for BizTalk Server 2009 .
BizTalk Server 2010The hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 4 for BizTalk Server 2010.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, see Cumulative update package 4 for BizTalk Server 2010 .
Important To resolve this issue, install this hotfix on the Visual Studio machine and rebuild the mapper or schema DLL that was failing to deploy. Deployment will be successful with the new mapper or schema DLL.
For more information about BizTalk hotfixes and service packs support, see Information about BizTalk hotfixes and service pack support .
Article ID: 2673264 - Last Review: Dec 1, 2014 - Revision: 1