- You log on a user's mailbox by using Outlook Web Access (OWA) in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) environment.
- You click Options, and then click See All Options to log on Exchange Control Panel.
- You click Settings, and then click Regional.
- In the Language drop-down list, you select Nederlands (Nederland), and then click Save.
Note The word is "Mail" in an English version.
- Click Download to start the download. Or, select a different language from the drop-down list, and then click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To install this Language Pack Bundle immediately, click Open or Run from its current location.
- To copy this Language Pack Bundle to your disk and then install it later, click Save or Save as to save this Language Pack Bundle to your disk.
Article ID: 2677598 - Last Review: Feb 22, 2012 - Revision: 1