- You use Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 or BizTalk Server 2009 to process inbound batched EDI messages.
- You create a BizTalk party, and then you create an agreement.
- On the Party A->Party B one-way agreement tab, you select one of the following options for the Inbound batch processing option setting in the Interchange Settings section:
- Preserve Interchange - suspend Interchange on Error
- Preserve Interchange - suspend Transaction Sets on Error
- You select the Allow leading and trailing zeroes and spaces validation setting option in the Transaction Set Settings section.
- You receive a message that contains leading and trailing zeros and spaces. For example, the message contains a decimal value.
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of BizTalk Server:
- Cumulative Update 3 (CU3) for BizTalk Server 2013
- Cumulative Update 1 (CU1) for BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Cumulative update 7 (CU7) for BizTalk Server 2009
- Cumulative update 5 (CU5) for BizTalk Server 2010
For more information about BizTalk hotfixes and service packs support, see Information about BizTalk hotfixes and service pack support .
Article ID: 2678762 - Last Review: Oct 10, 2015 - Revision: 1