a. If you are able to open the console perform the below steps to resolve this issue:
1. Correct name by using a period (.) to delineate the FQDN instead of a comma
2. Remove SCOM integration
3. Run the SCOM integration wizard again
At this point the integration should complete successfully.
b. If the console crashes in a continous loop perform the below steps:
1. Close the console or cancel the attempts to connection.
2. Make sure that the System Center vitual Machine manager service is running
3. Open the Virtual Machine manager command shell
4. Type Remove-scOpsMgrConnection -force
Steps to reproduce.
Product Bug Number: Virtual Manager 78080
Author ID (email alias): alvinm
Writer ID(email alias): alvinm
Tech Review ID (email alias):
Confirm Article has been Tech Reviewed: Yes/No
Confirm Article released for Publishing: Yes/No
Article ID: 2679723 - Last Review: Apr 5, 2012 - Revision: 1