- Start the spooler service on the server.
- Turn off Windows printer mapping and LPT port mapping for Terminal Services connections. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type TSCC.MSC, and then click OK.
- Click Connections, and then double-click RDP-Tcp.
- Click the Client Settings tab.
- Click to clear the Windows printer mapping check box, click to clear the LPT port mapping check box, and then click OK.
- As a last resort, you can add the fEnablePrintRDR registry entry to delete the error message.
To have us add the fEnablePrintRDR registry entry for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you prefer to add the fEnablePrintRDR registry entry yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix it for meTo add the fEnablePrintRDR registry entry automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.