- You have a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site server and a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client.
- The Video Hardware Acceleration setting on the Configuration Manager Client is set to Full.
- A Remote Control session is established to the Configuration Manager Client.
- The Video Hardware Acceleration setting is changed during the Remote Control session. For example, you change the setting from Full to None.
- You exit the Remote Control session as usual.
In this scenario, the Video Hardware Acceleration setting is set back to Full on the client after the Remote Control session is exited. You would expect the setting to remain the same as you set it during the remote control session.
Article ID: 2680765 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2017 - Revision: 2