- You create a room mailbox in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You configure the following settings on the room mailbox:
- You set the AutomateProcessing parameter to AutoAccept to enable the Resource Booking Attendant.
- You set the AddOrganizerToSubject parameter to $true so that the name of a user who organizes a meeting is added to the subject line in a meeting request.
- You set the AllowConflicts parameter to $true to allow conflicting meeting requests.
- A user who has Full Access permissions to the room mailbox sends a recurring meeting request to the room mailbox.
- The recurring meeting conflicts with a nonrecurring meeting.
Article ID: 2682408 - Last Review: May 30, 2012 - Revision: 1