- You have a domain that is named contoso.com.
- You have a Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)-enabled System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Distribution Point (DP) that is named myserver.contoso.com.
- The client computer has the Bypass proxy server for local addresses option set.
- You create a Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) application and then configure the application to use streaming as the distribution option.
- You deploy the application, shortcuts are created, and the application is started.
In this scenario, the application cannot be streamed from the distribution point.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2683908 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2017 - Revision: 2