When upgrading to Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 (UAG) Service Pack 1 (SP1), the upgrade fails with error 1603 and rolls back. You may also see the following in the UAG SP1 Setup log files for UAG which are located at %ProgramData%\Microsoft\UAG\Logs:
- MSI (s) (48!98) [08:51:45:640]: Closing MSIHANDLE (577708) of type 790531 for thread 5016
- MSI (s) (48!98) [08:51:45:662]: Creating MSIHANDLE (577709) of type 790531 for thread 5016
- UAG CA (Info): Error: Caught error (will rethrow after rollback): System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
- at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
- at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
- at Microsoft.UAG.Transformer.Core.PolicyConverter.ProcessTrunk(String trunkName, XmlNode trunkNode, String policySettingsNodeXPath)
- at Microsoft.UAG.Transformer.Core.PolicyConverter.ConvertData()
- at Microsoft.UAG.Transformer.Core.SchemaConversionRuntime.Run()
- MSI (s) (48!98) [08:51:45:662]: Closing MSIHANDLE (577709) of type 790531 for thread 5016
- MSI (s) (48!98) [08:51:45:663]: Creating MSIHANDLE (577710) of type 790531 for thread 5016
- UAG CA (Info): Info: Firing ProgressChanged event: Step: 0%, Description: 'Conversion aborted due to error, Rolling back.'.
Article ID: 2685784 - Last Review: Mar 20, 2012 - Revision: 1