- You create a user account in a child domain of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 forest. The forest has Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Update Rollup 3 or a later update rollup installed.
- The user does not have a mailbox.
- You grant the user Full Access permission to a shared mailbox in a different domain.
- The user logs on to the shared mailbox by using Microsoft Outlook Web App Premium.
- The user tries to move or delete an item in the shared mailbox.
Article ID: 2685996 - Last Review: Apr 16, 2012 - Revision: 1