This article explains how to use the System Policy Editor to modify the registry on the Terminal Server computer to delete locally cached profiles.
- Create Terminal Server roaming profiles for all users.
- On the Terminal Server computer, click Start, click Run, and then type poledit.
- On the File menu, select Open Registry.
- Double-click Local Computer, and then double-click Windows NT User Profiles.
- Click to select the Delete cached copies of roaming profiles check box, and then click OK.
- Close the System Policy Editor. You are prompted to save the changes to the registry.
- Click Yes to save the changes.
214470 How to Move the Location of a Locally Cached Profile
NOTE: The UserEnv.dll file is responsible for creating the locally cached profile and enumerating the registry with the local profile path: