- Start Exchange System Manager.
- Click to expand the Recipients container.
- Click Recipient Policies.
- Open the properties of the appropriate policy that is displayed in the right pane.
- Click the E-Mail Addresses tab, and then add any additional Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) addresses that you want the Exchange-based computer to host. For example, to add a new SMTP mail domain, follow these steps:
- Click New, click to select SMTP Address, and click OK.
- In the Address box, type the at sign (@) followed by the name of the SMTP domain.
For example, to accept mail for Contoso.com, type the following in the Address box, and then click OK:@contoso.com
- Your new address space is now listed on the E-Mail Address tab. To enable your new address space, click to select the check box next to the address that you created, and then click OK.
Article ID: 268838 - Last Review: Dec 2, 2007 - Revision: 1