Consider the following scenario: In the Outlook client on the Activities view, the Preview Pane shows the default Outlook Contact form instead of the CRM Activity form. The rows in the grid view may also show the incorrect icon.
Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this issue:
1. On the client machine, point to the Start Menu, click Run, and type Regedit.
2. Locate the DisableFormRegions key and if present, change the value to 0. This will then allow form regions for CRM extensions to work properly.
For Outlook 2007:
For Outlook 2010:
The registry can also be searched from top to bottom by pressing Ctrl + f on keyboard and searching for DisableFormRegions.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email.
Article ID: 2691482 - Last Review: May 18, 2012 - Revision: 1