- You create a receive port in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010. Additionally, the "Track Message Bodies - Request message before port processing" option on this receive port is enabled.
- You create a receive location that belongs to this receive port in order to receive POP3 email messages by using the POP3 adapter from a mail server.
- A message from the mail server arrives at the receive location, and message validation fails.
- When this issue occurs, the message is not removed from the mail server and BizTalk polls the message repeatedly.
- The issue only occurs to a message that has its validation fail.
Cumulative update information
For BizTalk Server 2010The hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 5 for BizTalk Server 2010.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2691537 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2012 - Revision: 1