- Open the presentation that you want to print.
- On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
- In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click the Outline tab.
- Click File > Print, and then click the second option under Settings and select Outline.
- To specify the page orientation, select Landscape Orientation or Portrait Orientation under Settings.
- Click Print.
If the information in this knowledge base article did not help resolve your issue in PowerPoint 2010, select one of the following options:
- More Microsoft online articles:
Perform a search to find more online articles about this specific error.
- Help from the Microsoft Community online community:
Visit the Microsoft community and post your question about this error.
- Contact Microsoft support:
Find the phone number to contact Microsoft Support.
Article ID: 2692447 - Last Review: Oct 18, 2012 - Revision: 1