- You configure the Junk Email settings of a mailbox by using Microsoft Outlook 2010 or by using Group Policy. Or, you configure the Junk Email settings on an individual basis.
- You migrate or move the mailbox to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Mailbox server that has Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or a later update rollup installed.
- Some messages are moved to the Junk Email folder in Outlook 2010 incorrectly.
- Some messages are not moved to the Junk Email folder as expected.
- The Junk Email filter lists in Outlook 2010 and in Outlook Web App are inconsistent.
- When you configure new Junk Email settings by using Outlook 2010, the Exchange Server 2010 Mailbox server is not updated with these changes.
Article ID: 2695011 - Last Review: Jun 6, 2012 - Revision: 1