An unspecified error occurred during System Restore. (0x8000ffff)
You can try System Restore again and choose a different restore point. If you continue to see this error, you can try an advanced recovery method. For more information, see What is Recovery?
Additionally, after you restart the computer, you receive the following message:
- Click Start, and then type System Restore in the Start Search box.
- Right-click System Restore, and then click Run as administrator.
- In the System Restore dialog box, click Next.
- Select a restore point, and then click Next.
- In the "Confirm your restore point" window, click Finish.