Message Id: FlowConfigurationServiceSaveFatalError
Failed to save Configuration Name: RecentList:KB:domain\username
Note After you apply this hotfix, the Name column uses the NVarchar data type instead. This data type supports Unicode characters and accented characters.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack RTM. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
After you apply this cumulative update, the schema of the DQS catalogs is not updated and the SQL CLR assemblies keep the DQS catalogs. You must run the DQSInstaller.exe –upgrade command to update the DQS catalogs. For more information, visit the following Microsoft website:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft SQL Server 2012, click Data Quality Services, then hold Shift and right-click Data Quality Client.
- Click Run as a different user.
- Enter the other username and password, and then click OK.
- The user account is a valid Windows login in the SQL Server database engine instance.
- The user account is a member of the dqs_administrator role, the dqs_kb_editor role, or the dqs_kb_operator role in the DQS_MAIN database of the SQL Server database engine instance.
- The user account has appropriate read and write access to the source or destination tables in the SQL Server database engine or the Excel workbooks in the file system that is used for Data Quality Services (DQS).
Article ID: 2698150 - Last Review: Nov 21, 2012 - Revision: 1