Issues that this update fixesThis update package fixes the issues that are documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2703332 You receive an unhandled exception when you develop and then run a Lync Server 2010, UCMA 3.0-based application
- 2703323 Users cannot join a Lync conference by using PSTN telephones in a Lync Server 2010 environment
This update also fixes the issues that are previously listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2670539 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Unified Communications Managed API 3.0 Runtime: February 2012
- 2500449 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Unified Communications Managed API 3.0 Runtime: November 2011
- 2571505 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Unified Communications Managed API 3.0 Runtime: July 2011
- 2500448 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Unified Communications Managed API 3.0 Runtime: April 2011
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UcmaRuntime.msp package now.
Release Date: June 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for applying this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update Replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|File_default.tmx||Not Applicable||1,322,714||5/25/12||7:37||Not Applicable|
Article ID: 2701655 - Last Review: Jun 16, 2012 - Revision: 1