This article describes the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones that is dated June 2012.
Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2702459 "(GMT+04:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg" time zone is not displayed in the correct position in Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2703333 An update is available for Lync 2010 Phone Edition that adds the Presence Unknown status to the My Status option
- 2703337 The time display is not adjusted correctly on a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition after you change the time zone settings
- 2703310 User cannot use the "Switch User" option on a locked hot-desk phone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2709668 An update is available that enables Lync 2010 Phone Edition to communicate with Lync servers or Exchange server that use wildcard certificates
This update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: June 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
2672743 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: February 2012
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be installed on HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updatesThe third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 2701670 - Last Review: Jun 16, 2012 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Lync Phone Edition