- You have a Unified Messaging-enabled mailbox in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- The mailbox contains more than 51 voice messages.
- The oldest 50 voice messages are marked as read, and there is more than one unread voice message in the mailbox. For example, there are 53 voice messages in the mailbox. The oldest 50 voice messages are marked as read, and the other three voice messages are marked as unread.
- The play order for the unread voice messages is set to From oldest to newest in Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- You call into Outlook Voice Access to listen to the unread voice messages.
Note To release the memory that UMWorkerProcess.exe consumed, the administrator has to kill the process or restart the Unified Messaging service.
Article ID: 2705425 - Last Review: May 29, 2012 - Revision: 1