- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 or SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services. You use a tabular deployment mode for the installation.
- There is a table in the model that contains many base columns and calculated columns. One of the calculated columns uses the RELATED function Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- You perform a ProcessFull operation on the table.
- The table contains more than one outgoing relationships.
- At least two relationships have the same foreign key column.
- The primary key column for each relationship has the same name.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2720619 - Last Review: Nov 19, 2012 - Revision: 1