- Using the Microsoft iSCSI initiator, configure the IPsec setting when discovering a target portal.
- Remove the target portal from the initiator.
- Attempt to discover the same target portal without configuring IPsec.
There is no tunnel mode outer address specified.
There is no IKE authentication information available.
To resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
1. Using the iSCSI initiator, remove the target portal.
2. At an elevated command prompt, stop the iSCSI service using the following command:
Article ID: 2721092 - Last Review: Jun 5, 2012 - Revision: 1